Package start at………………………………$250.00
Most sessions last 1.5 to 2 hours
Delivery and presentation of your prints
Unlimited locations within the Bee and surrounding Counties (you select)
Unlimited outfits • Bring Everything
What to Wear……
Clothing – Bring a variety of outfits from club clothing, formal, casual, traditional and funky. Also, try to wear a variety of colors. For additional ideas consider bringing your letter jacket, prom dress, suit & tie, sports uniforms and hats. Avoid stripes and plaids – solid colored clothing and simple patterns photograph much better! Make sure your clothing flatters you. * White and pastel colors are perfect for lighter backgrounds. * Casual outfits in earth tones work best for outdoor photographs. * Mid tones or dark solids are ideal for formal portraits. * Bright colors look great with our color key backgrounds. * Choose long sleeve shirts and sweaters, rather than short sleeves.
Ladies – Be sure to have your nails manicured. Avoid really bright colors. Natural or basic tones work best. If you feel you have large arms, be careful of sleeveless styles like tank and spaghetti strap tops, as they tend to exaggerate the size of the upper arms and shoulders. Don’t forget your hair brush, makeup, belts and senior ring.
Guys – A clean shave looks the best. Facial hair cannot be retouched. Be sure to bring the right shoes for the right outfits. Don’t forget your hair brush, belt, and senior ring.
Props – Bring props that help define who you are. Some popular choices are: class ring, letter jacket, sports, band or cheerleading uniforms, awards and medals, stuffed animals, music instruments, athletic clothing, sports equipment, hobbies, dance leotard & shoes, fresh flowers and other items that capture your favorite memories and achievements. Try to match specific outfits with specific props you might bring.
Hair – Avoid new cuts, styles or colors before your session. Plan to wear your hair in a style you’re comfortable with. Be sure to bring a brush and any hair products for that quick touch up.
Makeup – Wear makeup that is natural for you. For portraits, makeup should only be slightly heavier than normal – like you might wear in the evening. Avoid makeup with “sparkles” in it. Summer shine can be controlled by using translucent powder that knocks out shine without adding additional color.
Glasses – Most glasses will glare, or distort your features, some prescriptions more than others. If you wear glasses, you may want to remove the lenses for your session.
Tans – Tans are nice, sunburns aren’t. Limit sun exposure prior to your session. Sunburns and peeling skin do not photograph well!
All Senior portraits are shot on location…….
- I will not sit you down in front of some fake background with year props, ETC,,,the foreground for a senior picture. That is 1980’s and 1990’s style.
- I will however let you express yourself in any fashion that you desire. In fact, the more creative the better the shoot.
- We do ask you ladies to bring one dress outfit and guys one shirt and tie or button down (solid color) collar shirt will suffice.
- Due to my shooting style you will receive a selection of over 25 photos to choose from.
Senior package #1 start at $250.00.
- 2hr coverage (three outfit change)
- 4ea 8×10 of your favorite portraits
- 32 wallet
- An On-line Gallery to share your photos with friends and family
- Even more teaser photos within a week in a personalized blog
Senior package #2 start at $350.00.
- 30ea edited high resolution photos on a flash drive for you to make invitations, print to any size from wallets, 5×7, 8×10 etc.., share on FaceBook.com
- 1ea 5×7 20 pg albumn
The digital files may be use to use to make your own invitations, prints.
ALL photos sold by Rob’s Photography are “copyright” protected.